Introduction of Osaka Institute of Technology
In 1922, with the support of Osaka City, the Osaka Institute of Technology was originally established as Kansai Technical College. It became a four-year university in 1949, and since then, we have awarded academic degrees to over 104,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Now, OIT has four faculties :the Faculty of Engineering, Robotics and Design, Information Science and Technology, and Intellectual Property. Each Faculty directs its respective graduate school.