Admission Policy of Faculty of Tourism, Osaka University of Tourism
Osaka University of Tourism has an admission policy (Admission Policy: AP) based on the university regulations. The Admission Policy is clearly announced on the University’s website and in the student application guidelines. It is appropriate and made known at open campuses, entrance examination consultations, and visits by teaching staff to high schools for student recruitment.
(1) The Faculty of Tourism (the Faculty) welcomes the following students:
1)Knowledge and skills
– Students who have acquired basic knowledge and skills through extensive studies throughout their three-year high school life
2) Competence to think, judge, and express
– Students who can express their ideas and opinions
– Students who can reflect on their own experiences and express them in their own words (Relevant to UNAI Principle 2）
3)Initiative, diversity, and collaboration
– Students who can recognize differences in the way of others thoughts and cooperate with others to achieve their goals （Relevant to SDGs Goal 17）
4)Motivation and interest
– Students who strive to brighten society and their surroundings
– Students who make efforts to improve themselves
– Students who wish to enjoy life and live joyfully in modern society
– Students who are interested in different cultures and exchanges, and matters related to Japan and its local cultures (Relevant to UNAI Principle 10）
– Students who are encouraged to become leaders of new normal tourism
Please look here for details.
UNAI Principles: 3, 4, 5, 9, 10.
SDGs: 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15.
UNWTO GCET: 1, 3, 7.
Osaka University of Tourism 10: I, III, IV, X.
2022.11.24UNWTO EXECUTIVE COUNCIL – 117TH SESSION endorses the report of the Committee on Matters Related to Affiliate Membership of Osaka University of Tourism
2022.09.20Osaka University of Tourism has been recommended by the Japan Tourism Agency as an affiliate member of UNWTO on 20th September 2022.
2022.07.09Osaka University of Tourism has concluded international exchange agreements with 29 overseas institutions.
2022.04.04Osaka University of Tourism provides an introduction to UNWTO Global Code of Ethics for Tourism (GCET).
2022.04.01Osaka University of Tourism has enacted the “Charter of Osaka University of Tourism in 2022”.