Introduction of KAISHI PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY
Kaishi Professional University opened in April, 2020 with two faculties and two departments: the Shichikuyama Campus is the home of the Faculty and Department of Entrepreneurial Studies while the Yoneyama Campus is for the Faculty and Department of Information.
In April, 2021 we intend to open a new Faculty of Anime and Manga Arts on the Furumachi Refuru Campus. In this way we will have a total of three faculties and three departments all in Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture.
Inspired by the ten principles of the United Nations Academic Impact, we work energetically to educate and develop human resources as set out below.
1) Those who will play a pivotal role in economic society and business management, and take the lead in carrying out improvements and reforms and creating new values.
2) Professionals with the practical and imaginative skills to respond to more complex global issues as industrial advancement steps up a gear .
3) Those with advanced professional knowledge who will contribute in every business area to the revitalization of local towns and participate in the development of economic society as a whole.
Having joined the United Nations Academic Impact, we will support and promote the following ten principles:
1. A commitment to the principles inherent in the United Nations Charter as values that education seeks to promote and help fulfill;
2. A commitment to human rights, among them freedom of inquiry, opinion, and speech;
3. A commitment to educational opportunity for all people regardless of gender, race, religion or ethnicity;
4. A commitment to the opportunity for every interested individual to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary for the pursuit of higher education;
5. A commitment to building capacity in higher education systems across the world;
6. A commitment to encouraging global citizenship through education;
7. A commitment to advancing peace and conflict resolution through education;
8. A commitment to addressing issues of poverty through education;
9. A commitment to promoting sustainability through education;
10. A commitment to promoting inter-cultural dialogue and understanding, and the “unlearning” of intolerance, through education.
2021.08.11Salamanca University, Spain and Kaishi Professional University First Online Exchange Meeting Report
2021.08.11Bergamo University, Italy and Kaishi Professional University Second Online Exchange Meeting Report
2021.08.11Bergamo University, Italy and Kaishi Professional University First Online Exchange Meeting Report
2020.12.08Introduction of KAISHI PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY